I am Sarena. I live in Geneva. I like to knit.

Sunday 6 January 2008

Finished!

I finished my Debbie Bliss Francesca bolero from the Rialto book! I am pretty chuffed with it at the moment. I was a little worried after I finished knitting the ribbed edging as it was bunching up a bit where I picked up the stitches and wasn't hanging properly and I thought I may have to redo it. Then I thought to myself 'hey, I know what I should do - block'. I have never blocked anything before (such a rebel!) and was skeptical as to what effect it would have on my strange looking knitting. I vow I will now block everything!

(Sorry about the picture, I was so excited that I just had to take the photo and get it up as soon as I could).

Now to cast on the Portia hat by Louisa Harding in Venezia.

No comments: