I am Sarena. I live in Geneva. I like to knit.

Tuesday 13 November 2007

So near....

  • You signed up on October 20, 2007
  • You are #46481 on the list.
  • 632 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 10298 people are behind you in line.
  • 79% of the list has been invited so far
Not long now I hope! I reckon a couple of days.

In further news, I have set up my own secret knitting pal swap on Swap Bot, one of the participants has asked me to set up a blog for the swap so all the other participants can post their photos and stories on there. I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to step on anyones' toes because I know there is another secret knitting pal on Blogspot, so we will have to wait and see.

I knitting progress news, I have very little to say, I haven't really done a lot of knitting in the past week, I have been knitting the hubby a pair of socks, but I'm not too far with that, I'll post pictures soon.

No comments: