I am Sarena. I live in Geneva. I like to knit.

Thursday 5 March 2009

Molly is home

My little baby girl came home a couple of weeks ago. She's an absolute delight, I couldn't be happier!

Yes, that is one of my handknits she's wearing, in fact, that's one I'm wearing too! Mine, you will probably recognise as my February Lady Sweater. Hers is called Elly and is from RYC Classic Baby, knit using 2 balls of Wendy Peter Pan DK on 4mm needles. I knit it a year or two ago, not knowing who it would go to. I was going to give it to a friend but couldn't part with it, just as well really!

Haven't had much news on the knitting front. I have pretty much finished my Rowan Iceland sweater, it just needs the ends sewing in and some buttons. No pictures at the moment.

Nothing much to report, just wanted to show I'm still around...

I will leave you with this interesting piece of information:

3 comments:

cinnamongirl93 said...

She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy this special time together.

azzuka said...

I'm so glad she's at home now.
You're perfectly right: she's a delight!

Shayouma said...

She's cute, bless her ;)