I am Sarena. I live in Geneva. I like to knit.

Monday 17 March 2008

My Discworld Character

I've been reading a fair bit of Terry Pratchett's Discworld lately, so here's a bit of fun...
Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

You are Nanny Ogg! A talented witch, able to make yourself at home wherever you are, and insist that Greebo is just a big softie. You enjoy drinking, a lot, and singing about a hedgehog. You have a huge family, and get your daughters-in-law to do most of the housework. You are kind and gentle, and help put people at ease.


Gytha (Nanny) Ogg



75%

Rincewind



63%

The Librarian



50%

Death



44%

Carrot Ironfounderson



44%

Commander Samuel Vimes



44%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax



44%

Lord Havelock Vetinari



31%

Greebo



25%

Cohen The Barbarian



19%


No comments: