I am Sarena. I live in Geneva. I like to knit.

Thursday 13 March 2008

I'm still here!

I know, it's been a while but I've been busy/sick/busy/sick! Am working at the Montessori school and am training to be a teacher so have lots of work to do and have had two colds in 4 weeks, which hasn't been too fun. I have barely touched my knitting recently, I did take some socks to school one day and will probably do more knitting there again as it really interested the kids.

I did finally make it to my Stitch 'n' Bitch last night, the first time in ages, so it was really nice to catch up with everyone. Have been working on the girl's Baby Yoda as I'm sure the twins will be arriving shortly and I really want to make sure the sweaters are finished in time!

My mum sent me two balls of Regia Softy this week, it's very nice and I will be making myself a nice warm pair of socks, but not before I get some other projects finished. I don't think Mr H will be wearing his sweater now until next winter as I think spring may be on its way and I've not touched the sweater recently, so there's no way it will be finished before the weather warms up, unless we have another cold snap, but judging by today's glorious sunshine, I'm not sure that's likely.

I learned a valuable lesson at school today - it's not easy trying to control 30 odd children who have all been eating chocolate eggs!

No comments: